Low-cost airline Ryanair, on Tuesday launched its Paphos Winter 2018 schedule with 12 new routes including Bournemouth and Liverpool, which will deliver 940,000 customers per annum as Ryanair almost doubles its Paphos operation.
“We are pleased to launch our Paphos schedule, with 12 new routes, delivering 940,000 customers p.a. as Ryanair grows by 74%
Ryanair’s Paphos Winter 18 schedule will deliver:
• 12 new routes to: Amman (twice weekly), Bournemouth (2 wkly), Bratislava (2 wkly), Bucharest (2 wkly), Budapest (2 wkly), Chania* (2 wkly), Dublin (1 wkly), Kaunas (1 wkly), Krakow (2 wkly), Liverpool (2 wkly), Riga (2 wkly) & Tallinn (2 wkly)
• 15 routes in total including: London Stansted (1 daily), Tel Aviv (1 daily) & Thessaloniki (1 daily)
• 940,000 customers p.a. (74% growth)
• 700 on-site jobs
Cypriot consumers and visitors can book their holidays as far out as March 2019 and enjoy the 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
• Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
• Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
• Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
• Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
• Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
• Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
In Paphos, Ryanair’s David O’Brien said:
“We are pleased to launch our Paphos Winter 18 schedule, with 12 new routes (15 in total), delivering 940,000 customers p.a. as Ryanair grows by 74% at Paphos Airport. Cypriot customers and visitors can book our Winter 2018 seats from today as fares continue to fall, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair.
To celebrate the launch of the Paphos Winter 2018 schedule seats are on sale from €19.99 for travel from until May, -- available for booking until midnight Friday (9 March). Customers can log onto www.ryanair.com.