A new issue is out from the newsletter by K. Treppides & Co Ltd, a leader in the field of auditing and accounting services with offices in three countries.
A newsletter issue from Treppides is an essential tool for those who are engaged in the broader financial and business sector, as one can find through the pages all the important and current developments, as well as the latest news in the field of audit, tax, accounting and financial consulting services.
- EBA: Publishes final standards and guidelines on interest rate risk arising from non-trading book activities.
- Bloomberg: Stocks retreat amid high bond yields, China risks: Markets wrap.
- Reuters: Japan's inflation hits 8-year high in test of BOJ's dovish policy
- Financial Times: LME’s Russian metal dilemma threatens market turmoil
- MarketWatch: Bitcoin’s ‘resilience’ could be a sign of good things to come
You can click here to view the newsletter issue 42 and get all the links.