A new issue is out from the newsletter by K. Treppides & Co Ltd, a leader in the field of auditing and accounting services with offices in three countries.
A newsletter issue from Treppides is an essential tool for those who are engaged in the broader financial and business sector, as one can find through the pages all the important and current developments, as well as the latest news in the field of audit, tax, accounting and financial consulting services.
In Issue 38 you can catch up with the:
- ESMA: Responds to the EU Commission regarding recent developments in the energy derivatives markets
- EBA: Publishes final draft technical standards on the performance-related triggers for non-sequential amortisation systems in STS on-balance-sheet securitisations
- Bloomberg: Gold edges lower toward two-year low after parade of rate hikes
- Reuters: Oil prices edge down, recession fears back in focus
- Financial Times: Stocks and bond prices slip as more central banks raise rates
- Financial Times: Nasdaq considers crypto trading as it pushes into digital assets
You can click here to view the newsletter issue 38 and get all the links.
You may also click here to subscribe.