A new issue is out from the newsletter by K. Treppides & Co Ltd, a leader in the field of auditing and accounting services with offices in three countries.
A newsletter issue from Treppides is an essential tool for those who are engaged in the broader financial and business sector, as one can find through the pages all the important and current developments, as well as the latest news in the field of audit, tax, accounting and financial consulting services.
In Issue 45 you can catch up with the:
- EBA: Reasserts its commitment to contribute to a more resilient and sustainable financial system
- Bloomberg: Stocks soar on US inflation, China quarantine cuts: Markets wrap
- Reuters: Dollar loses shine, yuan jumps after China modifies COVID protocol
- Financial Times: Disaster-struck nations offered lifeline on debt repayments
- MarketWatch: Bitcoin rallies as inflation cools. FTX worries take a back seat, for now
You can click here to view the newsletter issue 45 and get all the links.
You may also click here to subscribe.