A new issue is out from the newsletter by K. Treppides & Co Ltd, a leader in the field of auditing and accounting services with offices in three countries.
A newsletter issue from Treppides is an essential tool for those who are engaged in the broader financial and business sector, as one can find through the pages all the important and current developments, as well as the latest news in the field of audit, tax, accounting and financial consulting services.
In Issue 41 you can catch up with the:
- EBA: Clarifies the status of several disclosure guidelines, and ensures continuous transparency of credit quality of exposures by all types of credit institutions
- Bloomberg: Oil heads for weekly decline as traders gauge risks of recession
- Reuters - Analysis: ECB Quantitative Tightening ("QT") may be next challenge for tumultuous markets
- Financial Times: US stocks shrug off early declines following hot inflation report
- MarketWatch: Crypto stocks waver as Bitcoin swings around
You can click here to view the newsletter issue 41 and get all the links.
You may also click here to subscribe.