A new issue is out from the newsletter by K. Treppides & Co Ltd, a leader in the field of auditing and accounting services with offices in three countries.
A newsletter issue from Treppides is an essential tool for those who are engaged in the broader financial and business sector, as one can find through the pages all the important and current developments, as well as the latest news in the field of audit, tax, accounting and financial consulting services.
In Issue 40 you can catch up with the:
- CySEC: Management Companies and Self-Managed Funds Quarterly Statistics
- CySEC: Form CA-CIF (Country Analysis Form), for the provision of Investment Services and Activities per country – 30/09/2022 Submission
- CySEC: ASPs Quarterly Statistics (Form QST-ASP) – 30/09/2022 Submission
- EBA: Risk Dashboard shows that capital ratios remained broadly stable and liquidity ratios declined slightly
- Bloomberg: Stocks, US futures fall ahead of US payrolls data: markets wrap
- Reuters: Japan's foreign reserves drop by record on market shakeout, FX intervention
- Financial Times: IMF warns funds with illiquid assets pose risk to financial stability
- MarketWatch: Europe goes full-steam ahead on crypto rules. The U.S. has stalled
You can click here to view the newsletter issue 40 and get all the links.