ICAS September Newsletter - Issue 37/2022
A new issue is out from the newsletter by Treppides & Co Ltd, a leader in the field of auditing and accounting services with offices in three countries.
A newsletter issue from Treppides is an essential tool for those who are engaged in the broader financial and business sector, as one can find through the pages all the important and current developments, as well as the latest news in the field of audit, tax, accounting and financial consulting services.
In Issue 37 you can catch up with the:
- EBA: Annual Bank funding plans report shows plans to issue more debt instruments in the coming years intended to counterbalance expected decline in central bank funding
- ESMA: Warn of rising risks amid a deteriorating economic outlook
- Bloomberg: Gold steadies after sinking to two-year low as rate hike looms
- Reuters: Dollar resumes rally, yuan weakens past key level
- Financial Times: EU embargo to hit Russian oil output, says IEA
- Bloomberg: Ethereum finishes long-awaited energy-saving ''merge'' upgrade.
You can click here to view the newsletter issue 37 and get all the links.
You may also click here to subscribe.