Limassol Marina invites the public to celebrate the magic of Christmas - on the sea!
Christmas is undoubtedly the most exciting time of the year, and what better way to start the festive season with the lighting of the most popular Christmas tree in Limassol. Visit the Limassol Marina square this Saturday and watch as the 12-meter high tree is lit in all its glory.
Along with the lighting ceremony, which kick's off this year's "Christmas by the Sea" events, you can indulge in a variety of fun activities:
- Live link with the radio station Kanali 6 from 16:00 to 18:00
- Visitors will have the opportunity to support the Charity Association Fundraising in an open-air Christmas market in Limassol Marina Square, where all kinds of handicrafts and delicacies will be available for sale.
- An interactive art workshop for children will be held by the Apni Creative Space arts center
- The Mayor of Limassol, Mr. Nikos Nikolaidis, will inaugurate the festive lighting of the Limassol Marina
- In the evening, enjoy caroling by the Diamantidou choir and other entertainers joining together to ensure you feel the spirit of the season. It's sure to entice both the young and old.
And not to be outdone, Santa will be at Limassol's most spirited Christmas event distributing gifts to children.
The event will be held according to health protocols issued by the Ministry of Health against the pandemic.
Saturday 27 November 2021
Limassol Marina, 16.00