CLOSE
Loading...
12° Nicosia,
04 April, 2025
 

Search

Displaying results 61-90 of 106 matches for query Sara.

61. Sara slams Tzionis with forgotten detail

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/shams-slams-tzionis-with-forgotten-detail

The former girlfriend of accused double murderer Loizos Tzionis says the defendant confided in her that he had been planning to rob the Strovolos couple, who were found stabbed to death in their home in April 2018...

62. Strovolos double murder trial gets ugly

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/strovolos-double-murder-trial-gets-ugly

A defence attorney in the Strovolos double murder trial accused a police officer of falsifying a document, prompting a heated exchange in the courtroom...

63. Tzionis changes plea on some charges

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/tzionis-changes-plea-on-some-charges

There were new developments on Monday in the Strovolos double murder trial, with the main defendant changing his plea to guilty on burglary and kidnapping, while still maintains his innocence on the murder charges...

64. Tzionis backs away from plea change

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/tzionis-backs-away-from-plea-change

The defendant in the Strovolos double murder case has been given additional time to contemplate his answers to some of the charges against him...

65. Tzionis hints at a change of plea

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/tzionis-hints-at-a-change-of-plea

There are new developments in the Strovolos double murder trial, with reports saying the main defendant wishes to address the court over some of the charges against him and the prosecutor saying there can be no preconditions...

66. Strovolos double murder stalls in court

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/strovolos-double-murder-stalls-in-court

The Strovolos double murder trial has been stalling over telecommunications data, following testimony by a police officer whose credentials have been called into question by the defence...

67. Suspense in search for bodies in Mitseros

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/suspense-in-search-for-bodies-at-mitseros-red-lake

A recovery operation is taking place at the red lake at the old abandoned mine in Mitseros, where a confessed serial killer said he dumped three bodies in suitcases...

68. New objections in Strovolos double murder trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/new-objections-in-strovolos-double-murder-trial

The Strovolos double murder trial was back in full swing with new chilling testimony and objections by the defence that were overruled...

69. Sara gets four years in Strovolos case

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/sara-gets-four-years-in-strovolos-case

The female defendant in the Strovolos double murder case has been sentenced to four years, after all but one charges were dropped following a plea bargain...

70. Tzionis seeks ruling on second autopsy

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/tzionis-seeks-ruling-on-second-autopsy

The main Strovolos double murder suspect has formally asked the Supreme Court for judicial review, with sources saying he will ask judges to throw out a second autopsy report citing violation of his rights...

71. Sara Siams turns prosecution witness

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/sara-siams-turns-prosecution-witness

The ex girlfriend of the main suspect in the Strovolos double murder has turned to prosecution witness, with her new lawyer saying his client has been cooperative with police from the get go....

72. Tzionis files case in Supreme Court

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/tzionis-files-case-in-supreme-court

The main suspect in the Strovolos double murder case is seeking criminal legal aid before the Supreme Court in order to show his human rights have been violated...

73. Plea change in Strovolos double murder trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/plea-change-in-strovolos-double-murder-trial

The criminal trial in the Strovolos double murder trial went in recess on Friday, with both the prosecutor and a new defence lawyer asking for time...

74. Crime scene visit in double murder trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/crime-scene-visit-in-double-murder-trial

The Strovolos double murder trial continues on Wednesday with a visit to the crime scene, following weeks of contested evidence in court...

75. Court rules on Strovolos double murder notebook

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/court-rules-on-strovolos-double-murder-notebook

The court sided with the prosecution on Thursday, telling Tzionis’ lawyer that police had every right to obtain notes during a search of his grandfather’s vehicle without a new search warrant...

76. Strovolos double murder trial resumes

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/strovolos-double-murder-trial-resumes

The four defendants in the Strovolos double murder were back in a Nicosia courtroom on Friday, after a long holiday recess and the conclusion of a trial within a trial on police pressure allegations...

77. Greece, Cyprus and Israel to discuss regional issues, energy, cyber security

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/greece-cyprus-and-israel-to-discuss-regional-issues-energy-in-trilateral

78. Accusations of withheld evidence in Strovolos trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/accusations-of-withheld-evidence-in-strovolos-trial

There were intense moments in the courtroom on Wednesday, with some of the attorneys on the defence team in the Strovolos double murder trial accusing the prosecution of withholding evidence...

79. Contention rises in double murder trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/contention-rises-in-double-murder-trial

The cross examination of a prosecution witness in the Strovolos double murder has revealed many contested issues, with the main suspect’s defence lawyer questioning the investigator’s methods and veracity of his statements...

80. US official says in interview FYROM could join NATO by 2020

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/us-official-says-in-interview-fyrom-could-join-nato-by-2020

The United States expects the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) to join NATO in mid-2020 by which time its name change deal with Greece should be fully implemented despite Russian efforts to undermine it, the top US official for the Western Balkans said on Tuesday....

81. Objections in Strovolos double murder trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/objections-in-strovolos-double-murder-trial

The defence attorney for Loizos Tzionis, the main suspect in the Strovolos double murder, says police violated his client’s rights and that his previous confession was obtained unlawfully...

82. Fresh details in Strovolos double murder

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/fresh-details-in-strovolos-double-murder

The Strovolos double murder trial is set to continue on Wednesday, following documentary evidence that stirred up the courtroom last week and a new crime scene investigation requested by the defence...

83. False start in Strovolos double murder trial

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/false-start-in-strovolos-double-murder-trial

The Strovolos double murder trial has been pushed back following a hold up with the lawyer of one of the suspects who said charges against his client were not clear...

84. Strovolos double murder trial continues

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/strovolos-double-murder-trial-continues

The trial in the Strovolos double murder continues on Wednesday, with prosecution and defence trying to agree on a list of witnesses and asking for a bigger courtroom...

85. Watch video of Trump clashing with CNN's Jim Acosta

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/watch-video-of-trump-clashing-with-cnn-s-jim-acosta

86. Strovolos double murder suspect pleads not guilty

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/strovolos-double-murder-suspect-pleads-not-guilty

The main suspect in the Strovolos double murder case has officially changed his plea on Monday, prior to a scheduled sentencing, making the work of the prosecutors more difficult as they relied on the testimonies of fellow suspects...

87. Tzionis withdraws guilty plea

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/tzionis-takes-back-guilty-plea

The lawyer of 33-year-old Loizos Tzionis, the main suspect in the double Strovolos murder, told the criminal court his client plans to change his plea on at least some charges...

88. Strovolos double murder trial on shaky ground

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/strovolos-double-murder-trial-on-shaky-ground

The trial of the four suspects in April’s shocking double murder in Nicosia is set to continue on Monday, with media reports hinting at a possible major upset in the case...

89. Game of Thrones roars at the Emmy Awards: Here is a list of the winners

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/life/game-of-thrones-roars-at-the-emmy-awards-here-is-a-list-of-the-winners

90. Trump imposes sanctions over Turkey's detaining of pastor

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/trump-imposes-sanctions-over-turkey-s-detaining-of-minister

The White House is announcing that the Treasury Department is imposing sanctions on two Turkish officials over a detained American pastor who is being tried on espionage and terror-related charges....

X