Shemaine Bushnell Kyriakides
Speakers from around the world are gathering in Nicosia for the largest tech event in the region. Digital Agenda Cyprus begins Tuesday the 19th until Wednesday the 20th of October at the Nicosia Municipal Theater.
This year's theme focuses on "The Day After" and will cover topics ranging from the evolution of COVID-19, the environment, consumerism, our Green planet, and much more.
The aim of this summit is to establish an annual meeting point of top experts and personalities who, together with the younger generation, can discuss issues facing us today and contribute to the development of humanity on a regional and European level. It also aims to highlight the importance of Nicosia as a digital hub and a center of knowledge and research.
Some of the topics include:
- Covid 19. How will it evolve
- Consumers after the covid 19 crisis
- Digitalization after covid, what changed?
- The future of work after Zoom
- Green Deal: What's it about?
- What's the buzz about space?
- Solar and the future of energy in the Middle East
- The new media world, without media outlets?
- Beyond football, a lifestyle experience
- New cities, design and connectivity
- Banks or no banks? That is the question
- Virtual Embassies, an ambitious prospect
- Are women better in crisis?
- Drones Diplomacy
Tickets are available online at https://www.digitalagendacy.com/
The Digital Agenda Cyprus Summit 2021 is sponsored by Bank of Cyprus and Cyta.
And don't forget to visit the municipal gardens on the evening of the 19th. It's the 2nd annual Cyprus Cocktail Festival where 20 of the best bars from Cyprus, Greece and Italy give you a chance to savor their concoctions.
And remember, only people who have been fully vaccinated or those who, within the past 6 months, have fully recovered from COVID-19 will be allowed entry.