https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/chief-says-gang-rape-case-nearly-wrapped-up
Cyprus police say investigators are handling the Ayia Napa gang rape case discretely and objectively, adding that some reports finding their way in the press are inaccurate...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-lineup-for-gang-rape-suspects
A 19-year-old British girl, who says she was gang raped in Ayia Napa last week by twelve Israelis, is expected to pick suspects in a police lineup...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/lawyer-criticises-police-in-gang-rape-investigation
Police are conducting DNA tests and examining mobile phones of twelve Israeli youths arrested in the Ayia Napa gang rape case, while allegations of abuse at the hands of law enforcement are also coming into focus...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/israeli-dozen-remanded-in-gang-rape-case
A Famagusta district court ordered twelve suspects from Israel to be remanded in custody for eight days, in connection with an investigation into an alleged gang rape of a 19-year-old British female in Ayia Napa...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/israeli-teens-head-to-court-in-gang-rape-case
Twelve young Israelis, all males in their late teens, are heading to court on Thursday following accusations by a young British woman who says she was a victim of gang rape at a hotel in Ayia Napa...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/ayia-napa-tourist-says-she-was-gang-raped
Police are investigating allegations of gang rape, following a complaint filed by a female tourist in Ayia Napa...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/father-sent-to-prison-for-molesting-daughter
A father in Nicosia was sentenced to seven years behind bars after he was found guilty for sexually molesting his own daughter...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/serial-killer-s-sim-card-points-to-more-women
A mobile phone SIM card that was destined for convicted serial killer Nikos Metaxas in prison could possibly hold key information that may be of interest to crime investigators...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/new-sim-card-found-in-orestis-pants
Prison guards discovered another SIM card in a pair of trousers destined for convicted serial killer Nikos Metaxas during a family visit...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/orestis-pleads-guilty-to-murder-charges
Nikos Metaxas was sentenced to life in prison on Monday for the murders of five women and two children, just hours after he pleaded guilty in an unprecedented serial killer case that shocked the public in Cyprus and overseas...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/orestis-trial-starts-monday
The alleged serial killer in the “Orestis case” has been ordered to appear for his arraignment on Monday, where he will formerly answer to seven murder charges and one rape...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-need-more-time-to-prosecute-orestis
Alleged serial killer Nikos Metaxas was remanded for another eight days on Friday, with prosecutors scrambling to build a solid case while trying to minimize the possibility of factual or legal errors...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-lineup-scheduled-in-serial-killer-case
A Nicosia judge has renewed the remand for the main suspect in the serial killer case, with prosecutors hinting at a police lineup as a next step in the investigation...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/difficult-search-ahead-in-memi-lake
Divers head to Memi Lake to search for a little girl, one of seven victims in the serial killer case, one day after a third body was recovered from the red lake...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/third-suitcase-found-at-red-lake
Divers located the third suitcase in the red lake believed to contain the remains of an adult Filipina in the serial killer case...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-focus-on-new-email-in-orestis-case
Alleged serial killer Nikos Metaxas was remanded in custody for eight more days on Wednesday, as police investigators are looking into a new email address linked to the case...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/alleged-rape-victim-s-car-set-on-fire
A car belonging to a Paphos woman, who recently accused her ex boyfriend of raping her twice, was destroyed by fire in what officials believe to be a malicious attack...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/cops-tie-up-loose-ends-in-orestis-case
Police feel more certain they can locate Maricar’s body in the red lake, after alleged serial killer Nikos Metaxas identified the cement block that was pulled out of the water...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/israeli-divers-to-join-red-lake-search
Israeli experts and divers are expected to join the search efforts for two slain victims in the serial killer case, as prosecutors prepare to file their case in court...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/wanted-man-arrested-on-rape-charges
Cops arrested a 24-year-old Paphos man who is accused of raping his ex girlfriend while he was wanted by police for allegedly committing the exact same crime a week earlier...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-close-to-wrapping-up-orestis-case
There are still no signs of Maricar and little Sierra as authorities failed to locate their bodies so far, while police say they see no evidence to suggest that Orestis committed more than seven murders...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/cement-block-from-red-lake-points-to-maricar
A cement block retrieved from the red lake on Tuesday is believed to be connected to one of the suitcases in the serial killer case...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-try-to-narrow-evidence-gap
Police investigators are seeking to collect secondary evidence in the serial killer case, as destruction of primary evidence is believed to have taken place early in the investigation due to a false arrest...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/orestis-back-in-court
A month has gone by with police still searching for two more slain victims of alleged serial killer Orestis, while a crucial autopsy on Monday is expected to show the cause of death of eight-year-old Elena Natalia...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/red-lake-object-traced-back-to-film-production
New reports appear to debunk Wednesday’s odd find at the Red Lake, as an object that alerted authorities ended up being a mockup body dumped during the filming of a foreign movie two decades ago...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/red-lake-finds-raise-questions
Police are flooded with phone calls concerning the serial killer case, while items discovered in the red lake are raising more questions for investigators...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/wellness-checks-begin-on-orestis-phone-contacts
As underwater search for at least two slain victims is ongoing in the serial killer case, police are performing wellness checks on all foreign women whose numbers were stored on a dedicated SIM card belonging to the suspect...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/sonar-back-and-forth-in-search-for-victims
Search efforts continue for two more slain victims in the serial killer case, with divers and equipment going back and forth between two lakes in rural Nicosia...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/biker-tells-story-of-finding-marry-rose-s-body
A group of curious bikers were behind the discovery of the first body in the serial killer case that shocked public opinion in Cyprus and around the world...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/rape-charges-added-in-serial-killer-case
The serial killer case was back in court on Sunday with suspect Nikos Metaxas remanded in custody on new charges including rape...