Local hotel evacuated in Limassol, at least seven hospitalized after breathing in chemical fumes
Authorities went on alert Thursday morning following reports of chemicals spilled in a storage area of a local hotel.
According to the fire department, fire fighters rushed to the scene after they received information of spillage at the hotel, described as a well-known establishment.
Hotel management proceeded to evacuate guests from the building, while at least seven individuals were taken to the Emergency Room at Limassol General Hospital after breathing in chemical fumes.
The fire department is investigating the incident.