https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/alleged-rape-victim-s-car-set-on-fire
A car belonging to a Paphos woman, who recently accused her ex boyfriend of raping her twice, was destroyed by fire in what officials believe to be a malicious attack...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-close-to-wrapping-up-orestis-case
There are still no signs of Maricar and little Sierra as authorities failed to locate their bodies so far, while police say they see no evidence to suggest that Orestis committed more than seven murders...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/orestis-back-in-court
A month has gone by with police still searching for two more slain victims of alleged serial killer Orestis, while a crucial autopsy on Monday is expected to show the cause of death of eight-year-old Elena Natalia...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/red-lake-object-traced-back-to-film-production
New reports appear to debunk Wednesday’s odd find at the Red Lake, as an object that alerted authorities ended up being a mockup body dumped during the filming of a foreign movie two decades ago...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/red-lake-finds-raise-questions
Police are flooded with phone calls concerning the serial killer case, while items discovered in the red lake are raising more questions for investigators...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/divers-close-in-on-three-spots-in-red-lake
Divers and robotic camera operators are focusing on three areas within the red lake, in search of a missing Filipina who is believed to have been murdered by alleged serial killer Nikos Metaxas...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/new-details-in-bullied-teen-s-death
The case of a high school student who died last month after he was reportedly bullied into binge drinking is heading to the attorney general’s office with a lot more information than previously stated...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/second-body-retrieved-from-red-lake
Divers retrieved another suitcase from the red lake on Sunday, with first indications pointing to the body of a young Romanian girl based on a confession by the alleged serial killer who admitted seven murders...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/doubts-raised-over-mitseros-autopsies
A well-known private forensic pathologist, who has raised doubts over the Mitseros autopsies in the serial killer investigation, says he also has reservations over the decision by local authorities to call on five UK experts...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/first-body-from-red-lake-identified
Reports say the body inside the first suitcase retrieved in Mitseros belonged to Livia, with a second autopsy revealing the horror of the Romanian woman’s final moments...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-double-down-in-serial-killer-case
Police are crosschecking names of female foreign workers to see if there could be more victims in the Mitseros murders, while foreign experts try to get inside the suspected serial killer’s head...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/divers-face-challenges-in-mitseros-search
Scuba divers are back in the water on Tuesday as they face poor visibility and technical delays in the search for victims in the Mitseros serial killer investigation...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/identity-of-red-lake-corpse-still-unknown
Authorities got no definitive answers as to the identity of a female corpse inside a suitcase, as the search for more bodies in the Mitseros serial killer investigation continues...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/search-for-bodies-expands-in-mitseros-case
Authorities in Nicosia are getting back in the water on Friday, searching the lakebed in Xiliatos reservoir for little Sierra as well as a new location in Mitseros where a confessed serial killer said he dumped three more bodies...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/another-body-turns-up-in-the-filipina-murders
Another dead body turned up in the investigation of the Filipina murders, with media sources saying the suspected serial killer reportedly gave another confession but could not remember if the victim was from India or Nepal...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-make-headway-in-filipina-murders
The suspected serial killer in the Filipina murders is facing an additional charge of felony murder with intent, after police found solid proof linking him to the kidnapping and killing of a third victim...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/woman-found-dead-on-building-roof-in-nicosia
Police are investigating the death of a European woman whose body was found on the roof of a building in downtown Nicosia
...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/authorities-regroup-in-mitseros-search
Authorities are entering second phase in the Mitseros murders, as they begin to scrutinize the past of a suspected serial killer and prepare to inspect the bottom of a lake inch-by-inch in search of a missing little girl...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/body-count-in-mitseros-still-unknown
Police in Cyprus are scrambling to locate and identify bodies of foreign women following the arrest of a suspected serial killer, while the total number of slain victims is unknown with critics accusing law enforcement of not doing enough...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/more-experts-join-mitseros-investigation
A former student of the suspected serial killer says the army captain was fascinated with Mitseros during photography lessons but there was never any indication that he might be a psychopath...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/cops-in-the-hot-seat-over-filipina-murders
The president of the Housemaids Association of Cyprus says he was told off by police in Limassol when he went to inquire about the investigation into Marry Rose’s disappearance...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/search-for-more-bodies-in-mitseros-watery-grave
The confessed murderer of a woman from the Philippines who went missing one year ago has admitted to killing her child as well and at least another Filipina, with evidence heard in court pointing to a possible serial killer...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/second-female-corpse-found-in-mitseros
Another female corpse has been recovered from the mine shaft elevator of an abandoned mine in Mitseros, where the body of a missing Filipina woman was found last week while the search for her little daughter is still ongoing...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/suspect-admits-killing-marry-rose
Leaked reports on Friday night said the 35-year-old suspect has admitted to killing Marry Rose Tiburcio from the Philippines, hours after a shocking day in court and fast-pace police activity in an undisclosed area...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/teen-s-death-reopens-after-shocking-revelations
Police say they will re-examine the case of a teenager who died over the weekend at a birthday party, following second-hand information about bullying and binge drinking...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/cops-scale-up-search-in-mitseros
Police are searching for the young daughter of a Filipina woman, whose body has been identified by next of kin while the victim’s ex boyfriend and father of the child was placed in custody...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/police-identify-woman-in-mitseros
Police arrested a foreign national in connection with a female corpse that was found two days ago at an abandoned mine in Nicosia, with reports saying she has been identified as a woman from the Philippines...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/mystery-woman-s-cause-of-death-still-unknown
Police investigators are trying to add more pieces to the puzzle as they try to identify the woman whose body was found in an abandoned mine in Nicosia...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/female-corpse-found-in-abandoned-well
Authorities are on high alert following the discovery of a female corpse spotted by tourists in a well at an abandoned mine in Nicosia district...
https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/news/dad-faces-life-sentence-over-son-s-death
A Romanian couple in Paphos is facing homicide and manslaughter charges following the death of their baby infant, with the father reportedly saying he gave false initial statements out of fear of losing custody of his other children...